9.00 CA$ – 16.00 CA$
MULTIPURPOSE GROWING POT
For every pot sold, we fund a meal to a child through our partnership with the Breakfast Club of Canada.
Sizes: (diameter X height)
5 gallons: 25cm X 27cm
10 gallons: 35cm X 30cm
20 gallons: 45cm X 38cm
30 gallons: 60cm X 40cm
Below are the soil quantities needed for each size of pot:
- 5 gallons pot: 1 bag of 30 litres of urban soil
- 10 gallons pot: 2 bags of 30 litres of urban soil
- 20 gallons pot: 3 bags of 30 litres of urban soil
- 30 gallons pot: 4 bags of 30 litres of urban soil
Suitable for all types of crops: annuals and perennials, fruits, herbs, vegetables, including root and tuber vegetables (radishes, carrots, turnips, Jerusalem artichokes, sweet potatoes, etc).
• 2mm thick
• BPA free
• Made of polyester
• The fabric allows aeration of the soil and root system, one of the principles of urban agriculture.
• In MicroHabitat pots, when a root reaches the wall of the container, the growth stops and the plant develops new roots. The result is a dense root system rather than some big roots spirals along the walls.
• Airflow prevents overheating observed in conventional pots on hot days, which is harmful for roots and micro-organisms.