Want to create a significant impact?
MicroHabitat urban farms are beyond the simple vegetable garden
- Awareness of healthy eating habits
- Promotion of a local and sustainable food system
- Financial support for the Breakfast Club
- Support of the local biodiversity
- Rainwater retention
- Reduction of the heat island effect
- City air purification
- Reduction of the carbon footprint
- Added value to property
- Employee engagement
- Innovative and sustainable positioning
The MicroHabitat Urban Solidarity Farms
This program connects our corporate clients with local food banks around the city. Presently, the Urban Solidarity Farms initiative is the largest network of rooftop farms in support to local food banks in Canada.
Feeding the youth
From our very beginnings, we proudly support the Breakfast Club of Canada in its mission of feeding children in need.
Every action can make a difference
- 10 Rootfop farms in the urban solidarity initiative
- 7 Food banks served
- 27.3k Vegetable servings offered since 2018 to food banks
- 4.5k Funded meals for the Breakfast Club of Canada