MicroHabitat is a first step towards a sustainable lifestyle in the comfort of your own space. Fresh produce available to you, steps away from your doorstep, without having to lift a finger!
- We plan and customize your garden to offer you your favourite selection of fruits, vegetables, herbs and edible flowers. Choose from our wide array of ecological, rustic and tasty varieties!
- We install the garden. In a yard, on a balcony or on a rooftop. We add an automated watering system.
- We maintain the garden on a weekly basis.
- We harvest and deliver all the produce to your doorstep or your office desk.
- We can add a beehive to your garden and do the harvesting for you with the help of our sister company specialized in beekeeping.
- Enjoy fresh and ecological veggies, herbs, and edible flowers on a daily basis.
- Enjoy a personalized production of fresh ecological and local vegetables, herbs, and edible flowers. Our wide array of ancestral and rare varieties will give you an edge and will bring an added value to your edible creations.
- Education is key to making urban agriculture possible.
Requirements Needed For a Garden
- The space must have: A water outlet is needed to power the irrigation system throughout the harvest season (required for all ground level and rooftop gardens).
Specifically for a rooftop garden :
- A safe staircase to access to rooftop.
- A rooftop without damage (no signs of membrane or structure deterioration).
Make your unused space profitable
- Estimate your future production through the success of our clients.
- Here is a real life example of the amount of food grown by one of our clients with a garden of 20 pots, during the 2016 summer season.
Apply for a free consultation today
Want to do it yourself?We offer materials and workshops necessary for the implementation of urban agriculture projects.